Sold Selling sage 3 mil+ power account NA server

Discussion in 'Darkness Rises Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Jahn Boscan, 10/25/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jahn Boscan

Jahn Boscan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

6   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    NA SERVER!

Hello, folks, i am selling this account because i do not have more time to play it, besides that, my phone doesn't have more storage to keep the updates of this game.
    I have not pay nothing on this acc, everything that i got is for playing. The main character is a sage lvl 77 (May be more because i have the exp chests and im still leveling a bit until someone buy it), one warrior lvl 27 and the other two lvl 9. I have spent almost 30k gems i think; the blackmisth is lvl max, the essence lvl is 160, all skills level max, 6.5kk of gold and increasing, 4 runes S, 2 Runes A. Until today's update (equipment ++, more skills levels, etc) my character is good. It is not in the pvp ranking (pj vs pj, not pj vs ia) because my connection is so laggy; in the ia pvp i'm at the 1.16% and i redeem 100 gems everyday.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Feel free to ask me anyhing and i hear offers too.

To contact me:

Whatsapp: +584265604700
    Telegram: meehesan
    Discord: meehesan#6124
    Gmail: [email protected]
    Facebook: linoso coco

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Jahn Boscan

Jahn Boscan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

6   0   0

This account now is lvl 79, 9kk of gold, max inventory for the sage character, 3k of gems, and 3 mill power.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.