Selling Selling S>MapleRoyals Cheap - White Scrolls - Chaos Scrolls

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LifeWithRazor, 11/4/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LifeWithRazor

LifeWithRazor
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

** LifeWithRazor's MapleRoyals Merchant **

MapleRoyals Items
    [​IMG]White Scrolls - $5.3USD
    [​IMG]Chaos Scrolls - $5.7USD

Payment Option
    PayPal

Transaction Detail
    Transactions will all be done by dropping in the game discreetly, location chosen by you. By purchasing from me, you understand that there is risk in every form of Real World Trading in game and there is a low risk of getting banned. There will not be any refunds from me after purchase.​

Contact Information
    Skype Only
    Skype Email: [email protected]
    (MapleStory Display Picture)

Please do not post your information on this thread that will lead you to getting banned in game, add my skype email directly for purchase and I do not tolerate any low baller or troller. I aim to be a #, easy, trustable seller that everyone will be satisfied with. No hassles, troubles or bullshits!

**Stocks will be limited if there are too many buyers, I am a farmer myself in the game and I definitely do not have supply as fast as any other suppliers, I am doing this mainly out for a small profit/fun to motivate myself to work harder in MapleRoyals, I am not doing this for a living.**

I am currently a new seller in MapleRoyals however have done RWT by purchasing from others thus I know how it is done, and with your help and vouches after purchase, I will certainly become more and more trustable with the help of everyone's. Which also explains my lower price compared to other sellers. ;)

The reason why I am still not a verified seller in playerup as I am still not making any profits, if I do, I will certainly upgrade myself slowly to gain your trust :p

Lastly, have fun and enjoy your game!

LifeWithRazor,
    :D

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.