Selling Selling S> MapleRoyals Account Shop • Level 100+ only • Professional Seller

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Eloboostarena.com, 10/29/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eloboostarena.com

Eloboostarena.com
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

RULE NO.1 OF MY SERVICE
    Absolutely no refund or replacement policy, all payments are final.
    I will not refund nor replace under any circumstance.
    Account selling, buying, sharing is prohibited by MapleRoyals Terms of Service and if you get caught, you will get permanently banned.

Every time you use account you purchased, you face a risk of meeting an old friend of original owner. If he knows the owner is not playing anymore, he may report you.
    This is a super random thing that could never happen, or it may happen on the very first day after purchase. Therefore i won't refund even if you get caught on day one.

By buying an account from me you agree to the risk and rules of my service!

Where do your accounts come from?

All accounts were purchased in 2016 as a bulk of accounts from another seller.

What's on the accounts, what items do they come with?
    Accounts are mostly empty. Anything valuable was sold, some accounts are more emptier than others.

What payment options do you accept?
    PayPal, but only via family&friends
    Bitcoin & Ethereum on lower rates than PayPal

ACCOUNT SHOP
    I will not reveal exact level of character, only first numbers to avoid detection.

[​IMG]

How to contact you?
    Click on Skype button below my avatar, or in signature to add me on Skype.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.