Selling Selling S> MapleRoyals • Vote Abusing Method • Experience of 2-Year Seller!

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Eloboostarena.com, 12/27/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eloboostarena.com

Eloboostarena.com
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

A chance appeared for me to work at a more profitable business, and i took it.
    I am closing my MapleRoyals service and decided to sell my method of obtaining wealth on the server.

Detailed Guide on Vote Abusing & RMT'ing

A detailed step by step guide on how to vote abuse on MapleRoyals and how to open and lead a successful item selling service.
    It's all based on my personal
    2-year experience and includes all my recommendations, information and knowledge.
    I have been offering services in MapleRoyals since 19th January 2016 with no bans over 1000+ transactions.
    Click -here- to see my feedbacks from MapleRoyals to see that my methods are working.

Also visit my thread where i sell vote abusing accounts: -Click here to see it-

What you'll find inside the guide:

Technical Part
    ・Information on what you'll need to set up your vote abusing project
    ・Step by step tutorial on how to install all the programs, and how to use them​
    ・In-depth understanding on how MapleRoyals system works, and what can they see in logs/database?

Security Part
    ・How to reduce chances of getting banned by a huge margin?
    ・How to secure that in case of a ban, you only lose a small portion of your wealth?
    ・How to secure your customers from getting banned?​
    ・How to successfully protect yourself from GMs undercover contacting you to ban your accounts?
    ・How to protect yourself from chargebacks on PayPal and win most of them?
    RMT & Profiting Part
    ・How much money can you make from a MapleRoyals service, and can you make it your job? (Yes, you can.)
    ・How to open your first item selling service and what precautions to take?​
    ・How to successfully get a lot of customers?
    ・Where to advertise your service?
    ・The right way of talking to customers
    ・Cool life-hacks & tricks to make your life easier

That's just to give you a general idea of what you'll find in there, there's more!

I have poured all of my 2 year experience of selling on MapleRoyals and other servers in one guide and i plan on selling only 3 copies.
    This is not some random e-Book, this is an actual way of how i have been living off digital goods sales past 2 years.
    The only reason i am selling this method is because i got a chance to move on to a more profitable business.

Price for 1 copy: 200$

Payments only via Bitcoin & Ethereum

The nature of this product is that you basically pay for knowledge.
    So obviously, refund option is not available. By purchasing, you agree to that.

Click on Skype button in my signature or profile to contact me there, or private message me on playerup

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.