Selling Selling S>legit lv211 shadower; 350+ perm nx items, links, bosses. $1,000+ value deal!

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by NoReceipt, 1/5/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoReceipt

NoReceipt
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Good stuff first:REAL SCREENSHOTS OF THE ACCOUNT AS OF JAN. 3, 2017!: CLICK HERE

Welcome Fashionistas of the Maple World!
    Today I have for sale an entire NX whoar account with years of activity committed to it. The Main's IGN is only Four letters. 2nd Main's IGN is Unique & Single word. Add me on Skype for the names: NoReceipt.

The account is NOT funded, but has exceptional gears reaching up to 595k range after buffs.
    Shadower has 28% LUK Badge, 56 W.ATK Heart, 18% LUK Eye Acc, 18% LUK Face Acc. Do the math, 100% worth.
    Over 12 Links are accessible. Play many different classes without having to go through the boring levels...
    Many Boss Pre-Quests completed! (Magnus, Cygnus, Gollux, Pink Bean, Root Abyss)
    Main character is happily married! APQ with your friends! (You will never be divorced!)
    More than 350+ NX items, all permanent! Including pets to loot stuff for you.
    Some characters have Royal Hair and Eyes and are already dressed up for enjoyable game-play. No ugly characters!
    BUT WAIT THERE'S FUCKIN' MORE!!
    High level professions and traits, 29 unlocked medals, 41 permanent mounts, and over 80+ chairs to sit your butt on.
    Others WILL admire or be jealous of you!

REAL SCREENSHOTS OF THE ACCOUNT AS OF JAN. 3, 2017!: CLICK HERE

Current Offer: $400.00
    Auto-Win: $700.00

As silly as this thread may seem, this is a serious sale. I'm trying to buy a car, please help me out. Do not miss this opportunity.

You may log on the account if you provide some collateral depending on how long you'd like to be on it. There is essentially nothing to steal from it, but I don't want to have to retake Screenshots because a broke butt steals the chairs or drops the untradeables.

Check out my IGN thread to use some Name Changes!

http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/showthread.php?293902-Unique-Names-on-New-Accounts-No-Replacement-Letters-or-Numbers&p=2358013#post2358013

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.