Selling Selling [REBOOT] 213 Kinesis with 2m+ Range, 210 Aran with 1m+ Range & Links

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Reggister, 1/11/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reggister

Reggister
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Due to school starting soon, Maplestory will have to take a back seat. Though I still plan on playing, I plan on moving back to Broa, so I'm here to sell my Reboot account!

Characters on the account: 213 Kinesis, 210 Aran, 204 Kanna, 203 Shadower, 163 Evan, 120 BW, 100 DA, and 70 Lumi.

You can look at the Imgur for the Kinesis equips. I won't be posting the pictures of the Aran's equips, but if you would like me to do so, I'll PM you them. Also, on the Kinesis and on the Kanna, there is 100% Meso equips on both characters.

http://imgur.com/a/1qznd

There is perm NX on the account as well. On the Kinesis, I do have perm Transparent Equips. (recently just bought those, so you're welcome :D)

Along with the account, I will give you the Email information as well so it'll be 100% yours.

Currently, I don't have any offers. So go crazy with offers!

Any questions, feel free to reply/message me or add me on Skype!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.