Sold Selling R4 CT33 42M Power LV60 Hero

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV FFXV - A New Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by itachievil, 10/3/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itachievil

itachievil
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling CT33 account with 42m Power. Only T3 and T4 Troops and Lv60 Hero. Was one of the first accounts created so has all boost excluding 50% Reduction on Royal Timers. And VIP 10

Hero is halfway to LV61, can be levelled to 64 without the need for Noctis medals. Currently, have 1302 medals.
    Hero never captured or banished.
    Full Gold Hunters and Full Purple Arbiter Excluding Chest, only blue. Can build gold arbiter but the percentage isn't 100% for all so haven't bothered building.
    Research Trees are nearly all maxed for the current level, only economics isn't. And that's just the first couple research that deals with T1 Rss production, which is pointless anyway. Crafting tree is untouched but will be starting it soon once current research completed. Could max crafting if I wanted to waste all my speedups.
    A couple exclusive avatars and banners.
    20M Troops Killed, 130m Power Destroyed

Asking Price $2,500 AUD O.N.O

Can send pictures on request

Note values and items will change as I keep improving and levelling account.
    Line ID: itachievil

Some notable items in stock:
    1,302 Noctis Medals
    5 Hero Skill Resets
    500k Worth of VIP Points
    2 x 15% Build Speed for 1 hour
    6 x 20% Build Speed for 1 hour
    1 x 20% Training Speed for 1 hour
    1 x 50% Troop Queue for 1 hour
    9 VIP Days
    Millions of Rss, too much to count and list
    550+ Days of Normal Speed Ups, based off purely 12hr, 24hr, 3-day and 5-day speedups. Too many other speedups to count.
    116+ Days of Royal Timer Speed Ups
    10 x 50% March Speed Boost
    1 x 100% Monster Attack for 1 hour
    2 x 500% Hero Monster Speed Bost for 30 minutes
    1 x 200% Troop Queue for 1 hour
    A couple attack and HP and City Def Boost
    Lots of shields though not needed at current power level
    100K gold

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.