Selling Selling PRICE DROP-Selling Huge Acc,idris-p,890j,many ship weap cosmetics included

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Burocko, 12/1/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burocko

Burocko
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

PRICE REDUCED---FİNAL PRICE----2850 USD
    Hello,i have good rare account with including big capital ship idris-p and orion and im legendary alpha backer

• STORE CREDITS$5.00 USD
    • UEC¤26,000 UEC
    • REC¤494,511 REC

5usdon account + 2400 armada pack(includes idris-p) +275 constellation +100 arbiter +30 P72+30 P72 + 325 Orion + 600 890J = total 3765 Store credits in melt
    Constellation pack not includes LTI and giftable and comes with collector edition

Also including many imperator rewards including %20 # coupon.
    And you can buy and upgrade ships via also buy back pledges before i bought .Alot ships bought before and melted,i can provide them ss, its important too.Like Carrack, Hull-D,And similiar and most of them LTI was.
    i also have some weapons bought with UEC and i have 26,000 UEC and 494,511 REC at moment.
    i created this account 2013 legacy alpha account and with collectors edition box via constellation andromeda pack.Only 3 item giftable at moment and its constellation and p72s.
    i paid this account total more than 5000 usd and i open to deal more then 3000 usd please,serious buyers only pm.Middleman is option too.We can talk details and i provide ss also.im an original account owner. Handle change one time also.feel free to ask anything.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.