Sold Selling Pinterest account with over 700k views and Website

Discussion in 'Pinterest Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by dracula77, 10/4/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dracula77

dracula77
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Website for sale digital download printable design s like quotes, games, arts..
    Make money selling digital downloads like printable calendars, printable babyshower games, arts on autopilot, and I will give you for free Ike Paz who is making over $7000 a moth selling printables

would you like to make money selling printables? if yes here is pre-made website where you can sell printables I started designing this website 2 months ago and I have over 20 products addend or digital downloads where is someone buy on my site I do not have to ship anything he can instantly get access the product before purchase, I will give my website and my Pinterest account that is now having over 700k monthly views.

Sell digital downloads Order process:

1. A customer browses your website and purchase product for $xxx.

2.you will receive your money directly to your PayPal.

3. you do not have to ship anything he will download instantly the printable on the website.

HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN MAKE?

the sky is limit only you have to do is just continue posting or promote you printables on Pinterest and you will not have to start a new Pinterest account because I will give you my Pinterest account that I made to promote printables products and my account is getting over 800k monthly views and is growing every single day now driving over 224 views on my site and 594 views on my DIY & craft site and 382 views on my playerup store

Ike Paz is making more than $10,000 a month on autopilot selling printables without having to pay fees and you can start this business opportunity too

When you buy my site I will send you Printly curse you can see here the curse Printly where you can learn how to sell printables on your site

ARE THERE ANY EXPENSES?

Hosting: I paid a hosting and positive SSL for 1 year that will expire in 2020

Marketing: a Pinterest account that is now getting over 800k monthly views

No Further costs involved with this website!

If you have any question feel free to contact me

I wish you all happy bidding!

BUY IT NOW BONUS

premium curse that will show you how to make money selling printables you can also see many people here Instant Download Wedding and Bridal Shower by MARSxVENUS on playerup who are making over $730k in 14 months selling printables this is new opportunity to start autopilot passive income online for free with free traffic

I will give you my Pinterest Account that is driving traffic to my website with over 800k monthly views Pinterest account

what you will get

my site: printablebirthdays.com

printly curse: make money seling printables

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.