Sold  Selling OP Arcane Legends account (main mage) + 106mil & LB banner !!!

Discussion in 'Arcane Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DeDude, 5/13/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeDude

DeDude
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Because I don’t have that much time like I used to, my interest in AL got also lower. I tried 1year long to keep it fresh but I admit that I don’t find nomore the spark to play. So… I guess is time for me to say goodbye to this great game that I played 5 years long. And because I invested a lot of time, money and effort in creating this account it seems only fair not to let it rot on the STS servers and maybe someone else can enjoy it. Therefore…

Selling OP account main char mage with over 6.5k ankhs and 2.8k respec scrolls. 150+ pets including a bunch of heroic and arcane like SnS, Nekro and Gold Nekro. The account also comes with 106 mil gold!!!

Aps: 30250 points (the Apotheosis achivement)
    PVE kdr: 500k+ kills
    Positive PVP kdr: 8k ctf kills / 2k tdm kills

Main char has 500 inventory slots, 250 stash, 41 auction slots (+ 181 auc slots on war and 38 auc slots 2nd mage)

10 toons: lvl 66mage (500 inv slots, 38 auc), lvl 61 war (500 inv slots, 181 auc), lvl 15 rogue (500 inv slots) and 7toons lvl 10 all mages.

The account has a ton of bound items like planar pendant, villy vanity set, uller armor set, prof peculiar staff, iron hand aegis, marvelous set mage, all the lightbearer achivement vanities (coffin, banner, halo etc), a bunch of event banners AND GOBLIN LEADERBOARD SHIS KABOB BANNER VI !!!

Idk if I missed something and if I did I will come with an update. And if you guys have any questions feel free to ask. Also i can send screenshots to whoever is interested.

Cheers!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    DeDude

DeDude
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

SOLD!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.