Selling Selling Offering Account lvl Service~

Discussion in 'Grand Fantasia Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Katakara, 9/12/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katakara

Katakara
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello y'all!
    I'm about to start a new project to sell lots of Accounts.
    How it works?
    I'll take orders of the Accounts you want, for now I'll beginn with starting to sell
    newly lvled Accounts of your wishes (e.g. you want a lvl 70 WL, order it from me
    and I'll create a fresh Account with only the Classes + lvls you wish for.
    As I'm only about to begin this Project of mine I'd like to start off small with going for
    around lvl 70s only for a small price (around 5$ is my idea for it).
    As you'll probably have trust issues about this being a newly created Account on here
    too it is to show that I'm actually legit and don't try to scam ppl for money.
    However, even if it's only 5$ for a 70 I'd like it to be pre-payment.
    Starting from now, just pm me with what you'd like to be done and I'll start working on it.
    For mastery, I'll offer it soon on top of the lvled Accounts and maybe even gear in the future,
    depends on how this Project goes. In terms of updates for your Account we will exchange
    some other messenger info and talk about it, I'll keep you updated on it.
    As for payment, I'll most likely take anything (AP cards, paysafe, rixty, skrill, paypal etc..)
    That's all there is to this Project for now, if you want something done go ahead and pm me!

Have a nice day y'all~ :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.