Selling Selling Non-VIP Lvl 26 Account w/ Rares [PAYPAL ONLY]

Discussion in 'MovieStarPlanet Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Tiara Hall, 7/19/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiara Hall

Tiara Hall
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    ACCEPTING PAYPAL ONLY!
    HI! I'm selling one of my old MSP accounts which has been lying around and collecting dust for the longest time.. I'm looking for 40 dollars for her- which is WAY less than how much I've spent on this MSP but oh well, I NEED MONEY IN THESE DESPERATE TIMES. She isn't VIP because, well, I don't play MSP anymore so I don't purchase any VIP for it. She only has 200+ star coins and 3 diamonds but she has PLENTY of clothing and a nice home! She has A LOT of animations and a lot of friends which you're free to delete. DELETE THEM ALL.

View attachment 97562

Here's the profile! Her username is blondie monster122 and you can look through her clothing to make sure you like everything (ALL RARES ARE EITHER IN FRONT OR WAAAAAY IN THE BACK)

If anyone does happen to purchase her they will be receiving my backup as well (HER USER IS PINKKSUGAR), and she has a fair amount of clothing. Feel free to look her up and go through the clothing.

View attachment 97561

If you have any questions email me at [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.