Sold Selling [NA] High End Semi-Whale Account - D.Athena, Ra Drag, R. Kushi, 450k mp & more

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by rhyozaki, 6/25/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhyozaki

rhyozaki
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I'm selling my PAD account after playing it for almost 4 years now.

I've spent easily over 4 digits worth of money for IAP purchases over the years, so the account has collected many things.

Here's the box: http://imgur.com/a/uZuYk

I haven't been playing for basically all of 2017, so the cards are not up-to-date with the current Reincarnated and Awakened evolutions, but the base cards are there. I'm not exactly too up to date with the current meta, but going off of Setsu's tier lists, I have most of the top tier leads in the game.

MP Cards:
    - Ult'd Ra Dragon, Dark Athena, Shiva Dragon, Yomi Dragon, Ragnarok Dragon

Top Tier leads:
    - Ra Dragon, Myr, R. Anubus, R. Kushinada, R. Astraroth, R. Liu Bei

Collab Notables:
    - Cloud system, Lightning, multiple Sephiroths, Cecil (all of the remaining 5* from FF collab)
    - Rukia, 2x Ichigos, 2x Urahara
    - Superman
    - Mamiya
    - Misata & AAA Wunder
    - Batman+ BW Attack (D/B Batman)
    - Beach Pandora, Summer Gronia, Christmas Haku, Halloween Blonia, 2x Beach Urd

Other Notables:
    - 6* GFE: Blue Odin, 2x Kanna, Typhon, Dantalion, Skuld, 2x Eschamali, 3x Gronia, Blonia, 2x Red Odin, 2x DKali, Sylvie
    - Sumire and Tsubaki system (4x copies)
    - Button team for farming (3x Ra, 2x Goemon, 2x Red Odin)
    - Orochi, 2x Indra (one inherited, one not), 2x Isis, Apocalypse, 2x Ganesha, 5x Haku, 5x Pandora
    - 450k MP w/ multiple dupes to sell for additional MP if needed
    - and other stuff shown in the box album

The account also has a bunch of Tamadra, EXP noels, and Pys (in mail & in box) for you to do whatever with. Or you could farm arena for thing with the multiple arena-ready teams.

I'm looking for $350 (via Paypal) for the account, which is a lot more than I've spent on it. Message me either via PM here, or contact me via this Discord channel.

Buyer should be prepared to go first. You can use a middle man if you prefer, but that is up to you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.