Selling Selling MapleStory-Kradia-DarkKnight-211- 3m clean-7m buffed

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DuodecimRL, 5/31/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuodecimRL

DuodecimRL
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So Im selling my account because I just dont wanna play MS anymore. i dont have time. and im just done with it i guess. so this is what i have, i hope you like it. So here are my items. also im 7m buffed but it didnt show because i wasnt using one pendant. sorry for the quality i didnt use scroll lock i used prt scm... and then made it smaller but it went bad sorry....

thats pretty much it. any questions Let me know. also i forgot to take picture of my other characters and link skills. but dont worry i have all the good ones. :) in case you wanna see them just let me know.
    sorry i just copied and paste from other website i selling my account too. unfortunately i cant upload the other 4 pictures with items and stuff because they are too big. but if you intersted just add me on skype and ill send you the other pictures my skype is ToLazyForNms

http://res../.-llc/image/upload/v1496210815/p3mm7ufyolrwrvcgntcj.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.