Selling Selling MapleRoyals Bishop w/ godly items

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by GodlySh1t, 7/26/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodlySh1t

GodlySh1t
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Welcome to my MapleRoyals selling thread

¿What is MapleRoyals?

MapleRoyals is the #1 private server in GTOP and has over 1k+ users playing at all times!, This server's aim is to provide a nostalgic experience where you can go back to your sweetest moments as MapleStory player. For this reason, the server stays at v.083. As you may remember, leeching was one of the biggest concepts of pre-BigBang, concept that is also part of MapleRoyals (thus, a consistent source of income).

¿Why buy my account?

The account comes with 1 character: lvl 17x Bishop with Maple Warrior 20 (SkillBook valued at 4B nowadays, 70% success rate), Genesis 30, Holy Shield 30, and other skills! The account has a 30+int Zhelm (scrolled), rings from playerup, High inte cape and maple leaf!

In addition, as I'm quitting the game for no time due to work, I want to sell the character with everything that I have in a one time transaction (If I don't get the buyer I will sell everything part by part). This includes, 190+ TMA Elewand, High TMA Mask, High TMA gloves, High TMA Maple shield, High TMA warrior sword, decent warrior equipments, over 2b in event scrolls, over 2b in chairs, High TMA earrings (adding everything up, sums up around 13B in assets). + for this purchase you are a getting my second account with an already HP washed to 30k warrior (300 ap resets).

And yes, the bishop can 1 Hit skeles (source of income 110M - 200M per hour if you get lucky with drops), has prequests done for Zakum, Horntail, Krexel. Feel free to ask anything I might be missing.

¿Price?

250 USD FOR EVERYTHING + any transaction cost (read below)

¿How is the deal?

PM me your skype/discord and I will confirm you mine through PM. After settling an agreement, we will use a Middleman for the transaction at your expense. I only use Western Union and you will have to pay any fee they charge. I have bad experience with paypal (got chargedback),hence not using it anymore or any website.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. imffffd

imffffd
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

is it possible for a nego for 220 usd

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.