Selling Lvl 69 Guard/Bard with alot of perks,+20 Weapon,+15 gear,275k+GS, (Chimera)

Discussion in 'Aura Kingdom Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/11/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Greetings,so i've decided to sell my AK account finally.

First of all,i'd like to include that I'm a founder,so i got that long *** title.

The account is very old,i've been playing since the release...

I have alot of stuff on the account.I've tanked everything with ease in this game so far,including whole 15 floors of Sky Tower,i have set up's of 2 builds Eva and Hp,you can swap between them as often as you like,have the latest gear almost everything is +15,Weapon +20 Screen's followed bellow.

I've got all Eidolons,except Endora,Serena,Zeta Kaiser,Cleopatra,Vermillion.

All the other Eidolons are lvl 60+ with their accessories,most of them are evolved.

Main eidolon is Kotonoha with 1 star buff,2 Full keys in the bank(ready for 4 star evolution)

In bank i also have Jesper Belt 127%,Maro's Feet 133% and Yimis gloves 133% waiting on me along with 29 Fortification Armor scrolls 1.

The account has a Bard/Sorc lvl 62 there,you can always swap gears between chars and play as bard if you like to.

I cant include everything in the thread to show,because there's to much,forward demonstration can be done through a Skype Call/Screen Share,i can show you everything i have and you can decide for yourself either you want it or not.

I'm looking for 150$ or 110 Euros,Payment via Paypal.

My skype is Frostosaurus.Rex

Feel free to contact me,or pm me here,i rarely visit this website,so highly recommend skype. I'm quite legit on this website,i've done few sale's before on DC Universe game,thanks to this website,so i have a small feedback over here.

bump

bump

- - - Updated - - -

Showing some more screenshots of the gear. Since i dont remember how to edit potsts

bump

bump

I offer $100 for the account, by the way there's 2 people that has Frostosaurus.Rex name in Skype.

I inboxed you.

account sold,thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.