Sold Selling Low Lvl 272 account, LOTS of units

Discussion in 'Brave Frontier Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LightSplitter, 9/29/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightSplitter

LightSplitter
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Alright peeps, I got more than 10 images and my imgur link aint workin so I'm gonna drop it below when im done with my run through on the details of the account. Accounts been around for quite some time even tho the levels not that high I came and went alot more of just a time and money sink for me every now and then, isnt complete with main story as I normally just did side stuff 90% of the time,R5 rank, Moros in the Arena 1667W:11L. Has quite a few of the event spheres not really gonna up the price for sphere but just for the people that might wanna know. Its all about the LT units imo so a bit of a rundown before ya have a look at the pics. Unit box has 750 slots 730 of which are filled but that'll be up to the buyer to deal with since theres crystals and a crazy amount of Elgifs that came with the packages of gems and other event elgifs.

Unit Rundown-I have pretty much every unit in the game besides Regil I believe AS OF about 1 month ago when i stopped loggin in and rolling on every door that came around. So any new units that came out aren't there obviously. All Global exclusive are there besides the aforementioned Regil.Luina and Eerikkki might have been cut off but they are there can show you any unit you might have a question is there or not upon request as I didnt want to take full screenshots to just show 1 more unit.

Limited Units/Event Units-Natalame,Blaze Omni,Zeruiah,Arthur,Lancelot,Millia,Jack-o,Rain,Silvie,Enile,Fina I think thats all...

https://imgur.com/a/wtDNh -Images link

Not sure what else I could add so just gonna drop an asking price of 100USD im not that invested in it tho like I said was just a time/money sink and found a new one so just seein if i can let someone save some cash and get a nice start without buyin an account with similar units but having 99% of the game completed so just offer if youd like if the 100 is a bit to steep for ya.

Add me on skype alexvickery2 or discord XshinoX#4829

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.