Selling Selling level 201 Dual Blade Master FULLY EQUIPPED.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by UnknownClix, 12/8/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnknownClix

UnknownClix
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Selling my level 201 Blade Master in Windia. Account is 10/10 Condition, no tampered with.
    Account is fully equipped, as title says. Also comes with 3-4 Level 120's+ and fun Alts to mess around with and they are also fully equipped.

Range Attack with no buff is 580,000-640,000
    with buff is 1,100,000-1,1800,000

Godly Items, Alt Items, Alt Equips, Fun Items, this account is FULLY Loaded, unlike others.
    Skills are all Max, full stats as of level 201.
    All the NX Items on this account are permanent, can't show full NX items because it doesnt
    fit in the inventory so I have full inventory in the NX Shop and many spreads on alt characters.

I have full information and full access to the account, you can change all the information once bought.
    I have built this account my self, I have gotten many offers on the items itself but I came to conclusion i'll be selling the account cheaper than the items separately.

Invested over 3500$ into the game, bought many NX items, mesos, farmed, exp grind, etc. PRICE IS STEAL

Account is going listed at 230$-250$ USD but willing to negotiate. Comes with Insurance, so if you don't like it or did not receive full custody of the account, money is yours back and I get the account back.

Message me if you have any Questions

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: UnknownClix Re: #1[/trigger]

3. OP
    OP
    UnknownClix

UnknownClix
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

UPDATED

Selling my level 201 Blade Master in Windia. Account is 10/10 Condition, no tampered with.
    Account is fully equipped, as title says. Also comes with 3-4 Level 120's+ and fun Alts to mess around with and they are also fully equipped.

Attach Range without buff is 635,418-706,020
    Attack Range with buff's is 1,129,211-1,254,678

Godly Items, Pots, Alt Items, Alt Equips, Fun Items, this account is FULLY Loaded, unlike others.
    Skills are all Max, full stats as of level 201.
    All the NX Items on this account are permanent, can't show full NX items because it doesnt
    fit in the inventory so I have full inventory in the NX Shop and many spreads on alt characters.

I have full information and full access to the account, you can change all the information once bought.
    I have built this account my self, I have gotten many offers on the items itself but I came to conclusion i'll be selling the account cheaper than the items separately.

Invested over 3500$ into the game, bought many NX items, mesos, farmed, exp grind, etc. PRICE IS STEAL

Account is going listed at 200$-250$ USD but willing to negotiate. Comes with Insurance, so if you don't like it or did not receive full custody of the account, money is yours back and I get the account back.

Message me if you have any Questions

4. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: UnknownClix Re: #2[/trigger]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.