Selling Selling Level 108 Lancer/Mage/Soldier

Discussion in 'Unison League Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Ferrellion, 9/5/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrellion

Ferrellion
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey there I've decided to sell my account before this RGB period starts because I've gotten tired of it. This account is a level 108 lancer with 172k GS, 71k attack and is almost at the bottom of the fifth ring. The lancer has a +198 Rena to help the stats. I haven't had any luck with drawing buff monsters so none of those. The Mage is 65k attack with 1/4 orbs left to complete Nyx's but has Secret of the Staff, I haven't gone into the fight ring for Mage yet because I've focused on the lancer, I have UR Marduk and a bunch of other 30 costs. The soldier is a DPS built soldier which is 65/64 in attack and defense, and can gain more defense and be tankier. These classes are changeable whenever and can be used as necessary.

If anyone is interested in pictures or interested in general then hit me up on LINE. ID Ferrellion.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.