Selling Selling KhainiMS GMLs, $3.3 per

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by KhainiSucks, 9/6/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KhainiSucks

KhainiSucks
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Notes:
    1. I'm not responsible for bans. I'll try to trade items/mesos by the safest methods I know of.
    2. All of my mesos is earned by botting.
    3. Price is low because I only accept BTC.
    4. I don't accept PayPal because I don't want to deal with chargebacks. Khaini is known for banning players for RMTing very often even if they don't do anything too unusual. If you have
    5. Remember that your chance to get banned is higher if you buy large amounts of GMLs.
    6. I'll go first with buyers who have some kind of positive feedback here.
    7. I'm new, and not very known here. So I can go first with my first trades. Note that if I get scammed by my buyers, I'll report them both on playerup for scamming and on Khaini for RMT.

Stock
    I currently have 350~ GML for sale. I can get more stock if requested.
    GML = $3.3 per GML (Bitcoin)
    Minimum purchase: 3 GML.

Purchases of 10 or above GML are $3 per GML.
    Purchases of 100 or above GML are $2.5 per GML.

Orders will take anywhere between instantly to 10 minutes to prepare, depends on the scale of the order. Might take longer for orders over 200~ GML.

Send me your Discord name and tag via PM. I won't talk over MapleStory and I won't add any Skype account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.