Selling Selling Khainims 700b pally 37.5k str pally for sale (check body for stat changes)

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by gastrig, 10/26/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gastrig

gastrig
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey Guys, I closed the other thread because I have grown so much and I couldn't figure out how to change title. So I apologize if this is the wrong way to do it, feel free to PM me so I can correct my mistake. Anyways on to the account:

I have 85 Achievements done (plan to have 90 by end of today) and 90% pierce (100% by end of weekend)
    I am currently 37.5K Stat (40K by end of weekend) with 2 Abso gears
    I have funds on the account (22 GML and 8 RLS) and about 2 RLS worth of items waiting to be sold.
    I have fully maxed out links (excluding Cygnus, Resistance, AB, Kaiser, and Ayame)

The character has 105% ATK, 350% Boss and96% IED, By end of weekend Ill have BA finished on my Character.
    All pre-quest EXCEPT Heka have been finished.

Please add me on Discord at Mico#1310 and I can talk pricing with you. I would like to just get it sold fast, so hit me up.

Thanks,
    Mico

P.S. If you want to buy now or request I take a week and get it further, let me know. I am willing to make the grind.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.