Selling Selling [Global] Day 1 Aerith Account with All Jobs, Lightning Skin and 4 Supreme

Discussion in 'Mobius Final Fantasy Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Jojieb26, 12/21/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jojieb26

Jojieb26
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

As title said, I am selling my Day One Account with Aerith and 3 other Supremes as detailed below. Selling rush coz of Christmas financial needs.

• Supreme Cards: Aerith, Neo Exdeath, Unbreakable Bonds, Minwu
    • Legendary Jobs: Have ALL Legend Jobs
    • Meia Jobs: Have ALL Meia Jobs up to Santa Lucia
    • Normal Jobs: Have ALL Normal Jobs
    • Skin: Only Lightning, unlocky enough to get Cloud
    • HoF Jobs: 12* Ranger, Hunter, Mage, White Mage, Warrior and Knight
    • HoF Legend Jobs: 12* Soldier 1st Class, Ace Striker
    • Novice Hall Completed Part 1 and Part 2
    • Normal Chapters from 1 to 6.2 Completed
    • Hard Mode Chapters from 1 to 3.2 Completed
    • All Available Hall of Fame Jobs Completed and Slotted (no more crystals needed)
    • Chaos Vortex Completed up to 30th Node
    • Top 500 on the latest FOUR (4) Tower playerup: Have the fractals and the eggs to prove them.
    • Card Collection is Pretty BIG from Day 1: From FFRK to the most latest released cards together with Santa Lucia
    • Weapon Boost Slot: 8 weapons currently boosting, weapons which are preferable for the best of the account

I was previously selling the account for $800. But now since I am in a rush, I am willing to let go for $700! It can still be negotiated

Contact me thru any of the following options:

• kik: Jojieb26
    • line: darthdramen
    • whatsapp: +6421818219

I can provide screenshots of the account as per request on private conversation using any of the above contact options. TIA
    EDIT: I feel like this is worth mentioning. All jobs are perfectly skill coined for their respective roles. And all cards are perfectly fractaled for their specific use. Like I said, it is an ENDGAME account that has top 500 the last 4 tower event.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.