Sold Selling [GL][Android] FFBE Unit Summon Service ★

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by jcgt85, 11/9/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcgt85

jcgt85
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Intro
    Hey there, Welcome.
    Tired of spending all your resources and only getting 3* trash? or chasing that 5* unsuccessfully because RNG is not favoring you?
    Then keep looking on this thread~

FFBE
    ★ Unit Summon Service ★ or USS for short, will guarantee that you will get the on-banner rainbow that your heart desire.

I have been using this method on 5 different accounts, including my main since the anniversary and none of them has had any troubles so far.

Images
    Here's some units from my account.

Unit packages

Package Number Package Name Description Price

Random Rainbow

Pick a banner and I'll summon units until a Rainbow appears

$65

Random Featured Rainbow

The on-banner rainbow. I'll summon until I get the Rainbow from the featured banner, if other random rainbows appear, you get to keep them. If there's 2 featured rainbows on the banner, the one you get is random.

$85

Chosen Featured Rainbow

The featured rainbow on-banner. Since there's 2 rainbows on the banner, you'll pick which one you want and I'll summon until you get it.

$105

Full Featured Rainbows

There's 2 on-banner rainbows and you want both? This is the best option for you, I'll summon until you get both of the on-banner rainbows.

$155

Random Rainbow Palooza

Pick a banner, I'll summon until you get 5 rainbows.

$205

Notes

• Prices are in USD.
    • Every unit you get before the picked rainbow appears, is yours to keep.
    • Like I said before, I have been using this method since the anniversary in 5 different accounts, including my main account, none has had a problem.
    • As always with any form of cheating, there's a risk to get banned at some point.

Requirements
    • Contact me to know the requirements.
    • Payment method: Paypal.

How to order
    1. Make sure to meet the requirements.
    2. Pick a package.
    3. Contact me either here, in discord or skype.
    4. Give me your account when asked for it, I'll confirm I can log in without issues.
    5. Proceed to make the payment and send the transaction ID to me.
    6. I will start immediatly after the payment is confirmed.
    7. Wait until I'm done.. depending on the package is the time that it will take.. since rng is still rng.
    8. I'll contact you saying your order is done and that will be all~

Contact Info
    • PM here on playerup
    • Discord: Leiss#8046

Disclaimer
    • I will handle your account information personally and take responsibility of it from the start to end of my service, after it, I will not be responsible of anything else on your account. I recommend you to change your password after the service is done.
    • As I mentioned before, with any form of cheating there's a risk to get banned at some point, so with requesting this service you're agreeing that you are the only one responsible for your account and whatever happens to it after my service is finished. If someday in the future I confirm there this service is causing trouble with the accounts, I will immediatly stop offering it.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.