Selling Selling End Game Account with 3 Evo 3 Nat 5s and soon to be 4!

Discussion in 'Monster Super League Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by vgrobins, 6/5/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vgrobins

vgrobins
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello! I'm selling my account because I no longer have time to put in the effort it deserves. It's a great account with lots of OP monsters, can do all dungeons easily, can reach Heroes tier in Pvp weekly, and could easily be accepted to a top clan. I want to sell my account to someone who will really work hard to make it as good as it can be.
    I will sell to the highest bidder, so please do not give me any low-ball offers, or waste my time. If you'd like to make an offer, PM me on here, or email me at [email protected]. I will send pictures in email because I'm not sure how to post here. Do not message me unless you plan to make an offer. I do not have a set price, so just make an offer if interested.

Here's some of my favorite mons I have, and I can send more pictures if you need:

Tons of nat 5s including an Evo 3 Water Persephone, and Evo 3 Wood Valkyrie, Evo 3 Fire Arthur, x6 Odin, 4 water and 2 wood (can be evo 3 with gleems), Wood Nightmare Evo 2, Water Nightmare Evo 1

It also has many amazing nat 4s, most of which I've made Evo 3, Light Hana, Wood Hana, Fire Succubus, Variant Wood Leo, Variant Wood Banshee, Variant Light and Water Nike, x2 Variant Dark Kraken, Fire Wildfang, Light Sura, Fire and Water Yukina Variant, Wood and Fire cupid Variant, and many many more great mons.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.