Sold Selling Custom to book any Class you need and full Waste yellow jewels in a 9 yrs LTA

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by gold_4891, 3/31/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gold_4891

gold_4891
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi,there,
    I have this nice LTA,I am willing to sell it in a bulk deal.
    [IMG]http://res../.-llc/image/upload/v1490672425/ghundmlbkkb9gisiioar.jpg[/IMG]
    Sale list as follow:
    1,It is a 9 yrs old LTA, gains 500tp every month,it has no need to buy any quest packs since it is a lifetime VIP. it now has 20k tp+ on it,I am willing to sell it for a buyer that needs a high-end Class,full vitrues(or ran16 virtues or less than rank16 virtues,it is up to you,I will consume Valars for these virtues). Class trait points that I will not going to fullfil(unless u pay me $10 per CTP,that I will consider working on it).And I will fullfil the new Waste jewels-yellow types,and the off-hand weapon,and 1 helm of the TODT upgraded(item 282 type,choosing which type is by you.totally there are 3 types in game).And providing 50pces of Ithilien-tempered essences(I will put them in ur vault,since I do not choose the essences type for you,I will let u have the time to choose for you own).And providing 2 yellow new earing,2yellow new rings,1 yellow new pocket,1 yellow new neck(please note:these jewels are only those rep bartered type,not that tanished sigil of gondor upgraded bartered type. As well as the blue new off-hand weapon)I will provide these progress'xreen shots every 10hrs for you by PM.

2,The character's name will be set by you.While you decide to buy this service,you have to send me the service fee with Paypal in advance,and tell me what class/gender you will choose,and the name of the character.After these,I will promise you to complete these service in 48hrs(if you choose upgrade the class trait points,then the deadline will vary) after I received your money in Paypal.If I will not fullfil all these work,I will return half your money as a penalty for me.

3,About the expansions,and the premium wallets,that account lacks of rider of Rohan,and Helm's Deep,and the premium wallets,if you need to complete these,I will leave 9k Tp on it for you to buy in Store,the 9k Tp is enough to buy all of these.
    4,About the service fee and this account's deal,both I am asking for $368.If you need the CTP to be upgraded,we will discuss in PM.

Thanks for reading.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.