Sold Selling Clean 2x 2B + A2 account ( + 2x Kitty Ariana, Aileen, Noctis and more)

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Verisakeet, 11/18/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verisakeet

Verisakeet
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello peeps, I'm quitting FFBE and I'm selling my account.
    It's 100% clean for I have never used any sort of exploit, cheat or injection.

Resources: 1100
    lapis left, 6b gil, almost at the end of S1 story

5* bases: 2x 2B, A2, 2x Charming Kitty Ariana (pulled for the lulz and got her...twice) Aileen, Noctis, Knight Delita, Light Veritas, Reberta, DKC

Honorable 4*:4x 9S,3x 6* Rikkus (...yup), WOL, EV, Topwaifu Refia, 2x Ashe, Soleil (enhanced), Setzer, iNichol, P.Jake, Ling and multiple copies of many other TMR fodder units such as Chizuru, Gaff, Desch, Victoria, Helena, Ilias, Vanille... etc

TMR: 2x Virtuous contracts, Beastlord, Grand Armor, Ring of the Lucii, Rikku's Pouch, 2x Pod, Proud Fencer, Quick Assault, DC, Katana Mastery, Dual Wield, some Arsha's, Bracers and much more

EXTRA INFO:
    - all trials are 3 starred but Marlboro and Sheratan (haven't even tried those)
    - got all of the useful event equips available since I started playing (FFX macalania explo)
    - the account is linked to a dummy FB (how unexpected!) that I'm giving away along with the account.

Price: to be determined. Send me an offer! Lowballers will be ignored, this account is valuable and I know it.
    Paypal only accepted. I'm willing to split Middleman fees if you decide you want one.

Contact me for screens and infos.
    steam ---> xnibelheim
    discord ---> Aron#1437

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.