Selling  High End  Android and iOS Selling account with 2 mains, 2 mids, 2 alts

Discussion in 'Darkness Rises Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by bowenarrow246, 5/23/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bowenarrow246

bowenarrow246
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

Server: NA
    Warrior (PvP main)

PVE: 16.9m CP

PVP: 18.8m CP

Notes: +14 PvE unknown sword, full crystal set / S++, your choice, PVP battlefield helm/armor, normal battlefield cape/belt. 9x rank A++, 1x Rank S++ spares ready to be disassembled. 4x lvl 60 Rank S+ gear. 23 S armor refining stones. Rank S unicorn pet. 4/6 magicite types have III magicites, 3 of them are rank S. All of the first set of dwarven adventure stages cleared with 3 stars.

Mage (PvE main)

PVE: 18.6m CP

PVP: 16.8m CP

Notes: max transcended PvE staff, helm, and armor. 3 glorious jewels, plenty of crystal accessories, PvP unknown helm, plenty of gear to play with (extra rank S++ weapon, 3x lvl 60 rank S+ weapons, 3x lvl 50 A+ weapons, 16 rank A+ armor, 2 lvl 60 rank S+ armor, 4 other rank S+ armors, 3x rank S++ spares, tons of crystal accessories, 16 S refining stones). Rank S lvl 66 pet executioner with almost maxed out Def increase and Def pen resistance (9.8%/9.8%), 2 other rank S pets and 10 other rank A pets ready for disassembling/transcendence. 5/6 magicites are type III, one of which is A+. 100 magicite trait change tickets. All of the first set of dwarven adventure stages cleared with 3 stars.

Archer (PvP mid)

PVE: 14.7m CP

PVP: 16.5m CP

Notes: max transcended PvE unkown bow, max transcended PVP battlefield bow, max transcended PvP unknown helm/armor, 6x unused S++ gear (ready for breakdown), 6x S++ accessories, S+ crystal crest, S+ radien crest, other S+ accessories, lots of unused S refining stones. Rank S lvl 62 Sylph (9% attack increase/7.8% hp increase), 2 other rank S pets and 13 rank A pets ready to be disassembled/transcended. 3/6 magicites are type III. This char honestly outperforms the warrior in PVP and is practically a main.

Berserker (PvP/E mid)

PVE: 12.1m CP

PVP: 12.1m CP

Notes: full battlefield set and pvp set (play with what you want)

Witch (alt)

PVE: 7.9m CP

PVP: 8.9m CP

Notes: PvE unknown blade and cape, PvP unknown body armor and belt, PvP unknown helm, lots of A+/A++/S+/S++ in inventory to play with

Assassin (alt)

PVE: 5.2m CP

PVP: 5.2m CP

Notes: PvP battlefield swords, PvP Unknown butcher helm, fair bit of A+/S++ to play with

Misc notes:

All characters including alts have full S++ weapon/armor equipped, none of that scrub S+ love you (except for accessories).

All characters have full S++ runes equipped and the top 4 characters have S++ jewels equipped on both normal inventory equipment and costume equipment.

Camp has 61,000 gems in investment, is upgraded to 15, with research development in disassemble upgraded to 15

Inventory has 40x rank S++ demonic crest fragment chest, 6x 7% special accessory/weapon refining stone chest, 10x costume jewel chest (rank S-S++), 10x Rune Chest S++, 40x Rune chest (A+-S++), 70x rank S polish choice chest, 5x lvl 50 Rank A+ weapon chest, 30x Rank A+ weapon chest, 4x morph crystal choice chest, 511 upgrade stone choice chest, and much more.

Peep the link to the google drive for pics. Please ask me any questions you like! Will continue to collect some dailies until account is sold.

Asking price: 200 USD

Reason why I'm selling is I just got out of surgery and need every penny I can get, also gonna be to be too busy to play, and I'm not a fan of the updates. I can negotiate but considering purely the sheer amount of gems and all of the S++ and time I've sunk into this game, 50 USD for the top 4 characters is a pretty damn good deal I think. Buy my account before someone else does!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. tommytom95123

tommytom95123
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    hey brother, i am interested in your account, could you please send some pictures to me please , [email protected] thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.