Selling Selling $1,800 OBO Global Account with 440k Magicite and 5/7 Supremes

Discussion in 'Mobius Final Fantasy Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by AsunaChidori, 8/2/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsunaChidori

AsunaChidori
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello,

Today I am selling my Global account which I have spent more money than I'd like to say (over 2 million magicite bought so far). This account comes with every single job released so far on Global and every single card minus only Minwu and Aerith (I wasn't playing when these were out). It has just over 440k Magicite on it and a **** ton of everything else. I'm looking for $1,800 OBO, serious offers only. Just the supremes alone would make this account worth $1,500 and with the new GAS system coming, you have more than enough magicite to get the other two.

I can only link 10 images but the supremes I have are Zeza, Duncan, Yaizamat, Unbreakable Bond, and Neo Ex-Death. All supremes are +6 as well. Account has 1700 Ability Tickets, every single card in the game (minus a few shitty event ones) at 4* Maxed (all pulls were done on the 4* max pull, so no need to worry about growstars and stuff) 60+ elixers and 64 Mystic Tablets. I have 6 teams for farming skill seeds (all maxed on each element at 5*, so 100k-115k per fight in Gigatuar). This account is one of the top whales and I've simply grown tired of the game and bored. Leave your offers here or PM me.

Once again, serious offers only please.

Edit: For some reason all my images are gone. Well just PM me and I will send them to you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.