Selling  Global  End Game Account  Android  High End Sell my global account don't have time to play anymore 200k gems 576 tickets .

Discussion in 'Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia DFFOO Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Bigwash, 4/2/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigwash

Bigwash
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    1. 76 EX
    2. 24 EX+
    3. 26 Armor +
    4. 9573164 gil
    5. 229800 gems
    6. All purple characters have max summon boards and most 0/3 characters have maxed summon boards
    7. 915 armor tokens
    8. 143 weapon tokens
    9. bloom stones
    10. PS Beatrix is ready for ex+ lol once her Lost chapters drops all boards done and armor ex+
    I have spent will over 2000 dollars on this account. Im going to set up a square enix account for this transactions. No scammers i'm serious. I don't really need to sell this account but I hate to see it go to waste. I think the price is fair and non-#. If you want to see the pictures just message me this account and I send all the pictures you want I have tons of them.

No refunds I really don't want to go back and forward just want to sell this account and be on my way. Seriously if you have any question please message me and scammers will be ignored.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.