Scania Mesos for NX

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Nevermind. Got the NX that I needed

Originally Posted by 5050death

Over 1B in stock, and if you're serious I can show. Rate is 1:11, you pay tax. Example: 10K nx = 110m, but in the MTS you must pay 11.2K NX because of the tax. Don't add me if you're going to try and push me to go first, because I won't especially if you just joined recently and have 0 feedback. Honestly, I don't care if you just got scammed w/e that BS because that doesn't concern me. So if you are serious about this add

peoplez who buy using messos usualy go first . so good luck trying to push peoplez to pay you in nx first

Originally Posted by gunzize1

Originally Posted by 5050death

Over 1B in stock, and if you're serious I can show. Rate is 1:11, you pay tax. Example: 10K nx = 110m, but in the MTS you must pay 11.2K NX because of the tax. Don't add me if you're going to try and push me to go first, because I won't especially if you just joined recently and have 0 feedback. Honestly, I don't care if you just got scammed w/e that BS because that doesn't concern me. So if you are serious about this add

peoplez who buy using messos usualy go first . so good luck trying to push peoplez to pay you in nx first

Your opinion is ignored. Thanks for spamming on my thread.

He's not spamming. He was helping you.

Originally Posted by RageNquit

He's not spamming. He was helping you.

I don't recall saying you can open your mouth.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.