<Scammer>

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

***************************************************** scammed me during our trade of my 106 DK full info for his 104 Priest Full info.. Pic shown below.

Just thought Id warn every1 of him =p

tht doesnt prove anything

lol wtf im not a scammer wtf... i told you i had to go you didnt give me crap i was getting my info before trade...and your trying to call me scammer for not trading you?? pfftt

This is true aznbuttface has be accused by many people saying he is a scammer he also scammed me so **** aznbuttface face it ur a scammer

Originally Posted by pince4184

tht doesnt prove anything

Take notice that charles went offline

I can also get a pic of me giving him all my info and such.. It was getting late and I didnt want to scroll up =p Atm I gotta go to a baptists recital.. But if you do want that pic ill post it up later on tonight.

wow.. gj asian , its people like who ruin our trading society. simply **** YOU for scamming freedom. Hope you can't sleep at night and die from brain tumor.

Originally Posted by PeekAhBoo

wow.. gj asian , its people like who ruin our trading society. simply **** YOU for scamming freedom. Hope you can't sleep at night and die from brain tumor.

LMAO...

Yeah..scammer maybe..

me scammer?

freedom post the rest of the convorsation please i wanna see everything that happened

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.