Scammer Alert

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/31/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

-Scammer Alert(Unsure yet)-

Hey, Final`1x, why did you sell someone else the same account you sold me? I talked to him online and he said you sold it to him today. Please compensate for the account lost or return the account I gave you. I can post SS to the conversation where he sold me the account.

This is what happebed, he wanted mesos for the 75 hermit originally, but I offered him my account with items worth mesos and we agreed to trade. I went first and the trade went well. He said the hermit was NFI, so I just changed PIN. Next day, I tried logging in, it said someone was on the account already so I logged in with another character and talked to the guy that was on. He said that Final`1x sold him the account today. Wierd isnt it?

I suspect Final`1x is a scammer...

I may be wrong and this may just be a misunderstanding. Please message me on msn to figure this out Final`1x.

Well final you going to reply?

hey forsure, by any chance were u the one that Final`1x sold the account to other then me?

DevilItachi added 3 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

the convo where the trade happens is on my laptop and I cant upload it.

DevilItachi added 253 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Final`1x is a scammer, everything he says prooves it. I talked to the guy online on the account he gave me and he said he would talk with Final`1x. I think Final`1x told him to not talk to me cause shortly after that he disabled chat.

DevilItachi added 258 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

so do not trade with *****************************************************(Final`1x)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.