S> Mule with godly gear (Khania)

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/31/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

The cut out pictures are basically of the best gear that is on there.

I was just to lazy to take more pictures so I'll name some stuff.

6 dex snow shoes

2 dex blue bonehelm

2 luk 3 slot cape

30% dark scroll for shield and staff

10% wand

60% earing int and overall dex

(there is more stuff that I don't feel like naming)

You get the full account (its a mule account) with everything you see.

(you can contact me on AIM= xcrazy bosnian)

(ALSO READ!!! I can sell this account with the sin that I got it with. It is forsure's sin. I do not have the full info as me and him did not do a full info trade 'cuz I can't remember the info to the cb I gave him. I am trustworthy and nothing will happen to the sin if you buy it. The sin is lvl 79 goes perfect with this. You can ask forsure yourself :p)

Only accepting paypal

I may be interested.. State how much y'want for it and the methods of trading =p Y'can contact me at ***************************************************** or HasenFrd as my Aim

K, it's not letting me add you on AIM. So you just add me and when am on msg me, and we can discuss the price

would u be intersted in a 118 bandit in khaini for the stufF?

dont trade with that ***************************************************** guy im pretty sure i saw someone calling him a scammer. If you type in "hasen" in the search bar you'll see there are many threads calling him a scammer. Here's one of them *****************************************************

Haha thx. And yeah I figured he was a scammer as soon as he started talking to me. Saying that forsure's aim was broken and stuff lol :p

Bumpzaiiiiiiiiii

When did you talk to me?.. I didnt say one word to you.. Also, me and him settled our differences.. You dont know the full story. And I sure dont wanna post it all.. I can get that person of which you just posted to log on here and tell you im trustworthy =p As I did give all the stuff I took from him back. We just had a big misunderstanding. Next time dont accuse me if you dont know what your talking about please.

Originally Posted by Freedom

When did you talk to me?.. I didnt say one word to you.. Also, me and him settled our differences.. You dont know the full story. And I sure dont wanna post it all.. I can get that person of which you just posted to log on here and tell you im trustworthy =p As I did give all the stuff I took from him back. We just had a big misunderstanding. Next time dont accuse me if you dont know what your talking about please.

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the other guy and also I searched under your name and there was some stuff I didn't like so I dunno if you are trustworthy or not.

Okay, guys.. I made that thread after he scammed me of my 30mill. I talked to him and he explained things and said he was sorry.. he gave me 40mill and a bunch of items back for me to forgive him. He is a legit trader now. I have done many trades with him and I know he has traded with some others. Jakozuma, its okay to trade him.. and forsure said his msn was messed up so.. he isnt lieing

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.