S>Level 39 sin and 34 cleric SAME ACCOUNT!FI!

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey there,I'm selling a level 39 Assassin and a level 34 cleric on the same account.The account is in scania and is FULL INFO.The accounts have there own guild as seen in the picture(really grate name if you ask me) and the characters names are also awesome names.This is a grate account to get started off if your looking to start a Hermit or Priest!You are offering on the Account and contents of the account,every thing in the pic is yours.

First character.

Sin

As you can see it has NX hair and 4-4 Stats,It also has a Pet dog but its expired =o

Comes with grate equips,its also ready to go lowdex(comes with a Dayo)

Like i said it has a nice name,Nothing offensive or nubish or any other language.Throws tobis.

The cleric.

As you can see the stats arnt perfect but are still good.Has a nice look to it,Nice hair and really cool looking eyes.Real nice account to start your new priest!Sorry about the invin ss missing,The invin is also packed! with Items and includes a lama!Also ready to go pure INT!There is also 700k NX to get you ready to train!!!

What I'm asking for.

Please note that i will ONLY,REPEAT ONLY! Take USD,PAYPAL!

All other offers will be ignored!

You must have Verified paypal or no trade.

Please offer me and we will go from there.

Contacts are Under my sig,Or leave me your IM contact (msn,yahoo,aim)And i will get to you ASAP

A mm won't do paypal trades so you will be going first.Feel free to take Screen shots so you can feel secure.

Happy bidding

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.