S> Level 146 Bishop Scania !!

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

hey there, i am selling a level 146 bishop in scania full info. it has zhelm and all the equips needed.

it's 90luk base and it's 4th job skills:

10 Maple Warrior

5 Big Bang

10 bahamut (dragon)

3 infinity

5 resurrection

10 angels ray

20 Genisis

and 3 skill points leftover, saved for GEN 30.

i'm loooking for a good amount of scania mesos or NX. if you have a BMaster, we might be able to negotiate. must have full info.

to contact me:

Aim: quachofied

Xfire: opf0rce

Msn:

thanks.

I have a scanian Fully equipped and full info + email

126 Corsair

add my MSN if interested

i have a level 128 BM in Scania for trade, Ill have level 130 hero, level 125 NL for trade.

Add me on msn

DONT TRADE WITH THIS GUY HES A SCAMMER

He wants you to go first or he want to use a middle man called Icedgreece and when he invited him to chat i asked the middleman to send ma a pm on gzp and he said he cant do trade because of my name, then he said "sorry, i dont deal with CEF" and both of them signed off.

Scammer email >

Scammer mm claim to be icedgreece >

Are u really S3NSA from CEF?

no he isnt

gensis added 8 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

no he isnt

what? no crap i expected you to go first, you were the one with the acc but without full info. and i had full info, if i was going to take any risks then i shoudlve had the advantage cause you didnt even cover full information. AND icedgreece is a trusted GzP MM under ijji section and he also does MS trades. and another thing is, he told me that you were from the CEF (cheat engine forum) and it'd be risky trading you cause you can bruteforce the account back if you wanted to, so then i didnt want to trade you anymore.

- bumpp account is still up forsale

Sorry your story is full of love you right there. If your "MM" cannot even send a PM through GzP then your "MM" is not real. Please lock this thread.

Originally Posted by OpF0rce

what? no crap i expected you to go first, you were the one with the acc but without full info. and i had full info, if i was going to take any risks then i shoudlve had the advantage cause you didnt even cover full information. AND icedgreece is a trusted GzP MM under ijji section and he also does MS trades. and another thing is, he told me that you were from the CEF (cheat engine forum) and it'd be risky trading you cause you can bruteforce the account back if you wanted to, so then i didnt want to trade you anymore.

- bumpp account is still up forsale

I've never heard of icedgreece in the Maple Trading section.

Post up some proof please~~

Originally Posted by Necko

Sorry your story is full of love you right there. If your "MM" cannot even send a PM through GzP then your "MM" is not real. Please lock this thread.

why wouldnt he be able to send an MM? but when he found out he was from CEF, i guess he thought about brute force so he did not want to risk the trade, so why bother proceeding?

OpF0rce added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Originally Posted by edubuntu

I've never heard of icedgreece in the Maple Trading section.

Icedgreece is mainly on the Ijji section and steam accounts, but on his thread, it also says he does MS trades.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.