S> Assassin(lv35) + Fire Mage(lv44) with NX CASH, 10M mesos and Godly items

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hi guys,

I am selling my Maple Account as I have to start working now... am so sorry to leave this nice Maple Community and I hope someone might enjoy my characters...:

1. Fire Mage lvl 43: NX Hair Style, NX Pet, Very Good Scrolled Maple Lama, Very Good Ester Shield and regular stuff

2. Assassin (my favorite) lvl35: NX Hair Style and Colour (Blue Spiky hair), NX Pet lvl 10 with Mesos Magnet and Item Magnet, NX Claw, Godly Scrolled Maple Claw (26 Attack, 5 Slots left), Ilbis and Steelys Throwing Star, Scrolled Attack Glove (3Attack, 3 Slots left) and other stuff (including Lv 40 Claw and Clothes)

3. Spearman lvl 44: Used as mule but had +7 Scrolled Zeko and other equips, has NX Store to sell items and get millions of mesos a day

The account has 10 Millions Mesos and 45 000 NX CASH activated for 3 months (i bought 1 week ago)!

All Characters are perfectly upgraded in stats for eg mage Str 4/ Dex 4 and assassin Str 4/ Int 4

It also has other scrolls and equips which can be sold or used as you wish...

(I will try to add pictures later on)

Now for the price: I was expecting $50 dollars but i will start bid at $45 (just to get back my NX CASH... so as you see, you're getting the hours of hard play for the items/mesos for free)

Paypal: $45.00

MSN me on

For all these id give you a level 10x CB in khaini OR a level 10x Priest in windia..

Hmmm well what server is the lvl 35?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.