S> 30 Hunter, 30 Page, 38 Assassin, 100-150m mesos, 17k NX Cash

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Selling a MapleStory account.

On the account is a level 30 Page, 30 Hunter, and a 38 Assassin. All in Windia Server. All male. Page and Hunter have 4/4 stats. Sin has 4/5.

The sin and hunter already have NX Hair, Face, and Eyes.

The account has 17k NX Cash, and ~17 Gift Tokens left. The account also has a pet (Rudolph) with Meso Magnet and Item Pouch (until April).

The account also contains ~57m mesos pure, and tons more in items.

These items include 11 ATK Work Glove, 20 Dex Blue Sauna, 10 Dex Cape, 8 Dex Green Shoeshoes, 8 colored bandanas (Black, Brown, Yellow, Red, Blue, Purple, Pink, Gray), scrolled bows, Maplemas Lights, tons of ores, tons of roses, gelt, scrolls (including shield luk, glove atk, and more).

I am 100% willing to meet up with you in-game to prove I have the account, and show the items/mesos, characters' looks.

I am willing to give all information first, considering I am not known on this forum. But, in return, I am only looking for buyers with good trading history, and references.

Edit: I am even considering including log-in info for the email, so that you can change password/pin with ease.

Edit: Who or what is MM_Pl0x? Some kind of middleman? I am willing to use a middleman, as long as the person is extremely reliable.

Looking for USD, through PayPal. Not accepting other MS accounts, etc.

Edit: Changed my mind. I MIGHT accept a Chief Bandit, if you include all info.

Please post on this board and/or message me with questions.

wuts ur msn or aim or xfire and we can talk there

I sent you a message.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.