S> 2 Accounts for Bellocan Mesos

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Both of these accounts are on the Bellocan Server. Both have been cleaned out though so no equips or mesos are on the accounts, so you will have to fund them yourselves unfortunately. There is 0 NX but the Bandit does have NX eyes and Hair.

Low Dex Bandit :

Hazel Eyes and Metro Hair

Level 67

STR : 4

DEX : 80

INT : 4

LUK : 267

90+ Fame

Regular Dex Spearman :

Level 56

STR : 222

DEX : 70

INT : 4

LUK : 4

25+ Fame

I would like to have Bellocan Mesos to fund my newly created DEXless sin, so please Private Message me when possible and then we'll be able to hopefully make a deal. Thank You for your time.

Lol, You could have 2 3rd jobbers in a matter of a week because of Glitch PQ. I just want to have a Hermit since I played one and now I can't get enough of Flash Jump. =P

Oops, I forgot to add that I have all the information needed. Including Email and Birthday.

Bump : In addition I would trade for ATK Wgs and a Scrolled Kandayo. Maybe a Hermit if possible. Just send me a Private Message and we can negotiate =P

Fine, I'll trade all the info for those characters for JUST 3 Steelys. I need to get back to training on my sin very soon. 3rd job awaits. =/

i sell u up to 145+million mesos

but cash only via paypal

you go first

almost forgot

aim:cha3st3r3

I'm either trading the accounts for mesos or steelys. Not for in real life cash.

nvm than

Happy Mapling

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.