S<130,000,00 Mesos!mardia

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hello I'm selling 130m in MARDIA! I can prove the mesos with screenshots. If you want screenshots you must ask here, dont pm me for screenshots then post that I'm scammer -_-. Post here so I can have proves to get you banned if you're going to scam. I will only accept paypal payments. All reversed charges will be notify to paypal and file a dispute towards you! I will take tons of screenshots so if you're gonna scam your screwed. I am quitting so offer up!!!!

45$ ---> Value on meso site

paypal will be notified? mhm they will lauph at you dude. they dont care if you got scammed you did an unofficial trade with your money.. goodluck just bringing that out there

if this trade does come through will you MM for us then?

Originally Posted by sniperxp

if this trade does come through will you MM for us then?

i dont mean to sound rude to him but hes been here 6months..only has 1feedback dont use him as a mm there are alot more trusted ppl. Also i offer 55$ USD

Ill take the $55 because Ian's reputation is really good and dont wanna take chances with anyone else!

Rofl ian133 is a scammer, He's gonna me u go first.That what he tried to do with me lawl

o_O im not gonna accuse him cuz i got no proof but yet he said that i scammed and etc with no proof

pathetic.

who said you scam wambulance?

ian33 but idc cuz im not a scammer fake im a MM for this site.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.