Sold Rank 542 NA Account - High Endgame, Huge Selection!

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by PhyXer, 9/23/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhyXer

PhyXer
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Link to asking price: Buy Now Secure Order Checkout | PlayerUp Middleman

I've been a long-time Puzzle and Dragons player, but now that I have transitioned to a full-time job, I have much less time to spend on games in general. PaD has been with me for 712 days, though (according to the log-in timer) and I've got some great memories with this account and wish to leave it to someone who will enjoy it fully. I have a selection so massive it's easier to list the things it doesn't have--such as Blue Sonia and Red Odin--rather than what it does have.

Short list of notables on this account:

57 Unused stones
    12 Million+ Coins
    400K+ MP (A LOT more if you decide to liquidate extraneous copies of units sitting in the box.)
    Hypermax D.Metatron
    Hypermax Hanzo
    Hypermax Echidna
    Hypermax Light Valkyrie
    +238 Pandora, Max Awoken, Max Skilled
    +Full roster of pretty much every pantheon, excepting stuff released less than ~1.5 months ago (when I stopped putting any real time in)

I focused highly on skill-ups, awakenings, and ultimate evolutions. You can pretty much build any team you want, as long as you grind up EXP fodder.

PM me for images of my monster box.

My asking price is high because I want someone who will actually use and take care of the account well, but it's certainly #.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    PhyXer

PhyXer
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.