Selling Rank 4 JPN account with Cloud, Onion, Dark Veritas +4 base5* - 100% legal.

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by OrlanGod, 8/14/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrlanGod

OrlanGod
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello everyone,

I'm not a "professional" seller, I am just a normal player on GL FFBE, but 4-5 months ago I did an account on JPN version of FFBE, only for summoning. I have been so lucky with this account: 7 5* base -> Cloud, Delita, Onion Knight, Aileen, Emperor, Dark Fina (Majin Fina) and finally Dark Veritas.

The best is that the account is totally legal, no hacks, no injections, nothing. Only using daily summon, some summon of 5k lapis and tickets I have gotten these 6 greats 5* base.

Now I am interested in selling the account, are you interested in buying it?

Cons:
    - I have only around 600 lapis right now
    - I haven't got tickets

Pros:
    - Cloud + Onion Knight + Dark Veritas + Aileen/Eileen + Delita + Dark Fina + Emperor + A lot of other units
    - You can do all the story --> It means you can collect thousands of lapis
    - 100% legal, so you will never be banned (If you buy a manipulated account, maybe in the future Gumi would ban to you. With this account, that won't happen).

Write me a pm with your offer if you want this account, I'll answer you as soon as possible.

PS: Write me here and then we can continue speaking on skype or whatsapp or anything.
    PS2: Payments only by Paypal.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.