Selling  Global  Rank 100+ Rank 163 Secondary account 35k lapis 300+tickets

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Spacebandito, 11/6/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spacebandito

Spacebandito
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling an account that I set up for my brother who never ended up playing more than a month or so. I took over the account so I would have a friend account I could set up for trials to assist my own account. I have run out of time and energy to maintain this account and am looking to pass it on. Account is currently linked facebook so would need a google account to link to.

As of 11/6 the account has 35000+lapis(android), 346 tickets (33 4*/110 3*/26 4*ex/177 3*ex) 59 UoC tickets and over 1400% in trust moogles.

Other currencies: 70,000,000+ gil, 1900+ nrg pots, 750+ item world pots, 5 prism moogles, 150+ max kmm and 149 STMR tickets.

STMR (12): SS Nichol, Yuna, Esther, Knight Delita, Fryevia, Citra, Squall, Hyoh, Gilgamesh, Yego, Auron and SS Charlotte with 18 units sitting at 3 copies.

Notable units: 7* Elena, SS Charlotte, Enhanced Seighart, Kryla, Akstar, Esther, Cid, Aloha Lasswell. (Rena and Chow limited time 7*)
    6* Sylvie, Zeno, Sol

Still plenty of lapis to be obtained from story (complete up to aldore tower) and many trials left to complete and flex units on. All notable limited time gear from the last 18 months has been collected.

This account has everything needed to be a meta account now and plenty of resources to continue that into the future whilst still having plenty of end game content available to be cleared.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.