Selling  High End Quitting the Game: Multi-mirror 18 supporter pack with Demigod and legacy items

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by CrusaderRanger, 6/21/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrusaderRanger

CrusaderRanger
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi guys, just testing the waters here. Unloading an old account with over 18 supporter packs and a bunch of legacy items. I haven't got time today to value the items. All this stuff is on Standard of course. Haven't got time to play this league.

Characters range from about 15+ Level 92-95, there's one 96 and 98.5. There's a HH, an item with a HH skin somewhere.

With over 1200 spent on the packs and probably thousands of hours of wealth and grinding in the game, I'm looking for a buyer who's got over a couple thousand to spend. I am entirely unsure if PUp.com even has such buyers. I've sold a few accounts for other games here for high three figures to one four-figure, but seeing if PoE has the same type of player willing to shill out the dough.

A quick Currency Cop check - which documents only STASH items (so all the gear isn't even counted):
    302,923.20 C

Or roughly 8 mirrors worth of stuff in the stash I guess. There's a billion rares that are probably worth a few half mirrors too (explodey wands from Synthesis, etc)

Please reply in comments so I know you're out there and I can start collecting data on what I have. (There's like a couple hundred tabs to go through to find the good stuff.)

Previous sales so you know I don't horse around. Selling the account is how I cure the addiction. It's time to bid PoE goodbye.

800USD:

Sold - 10 (FULL) Legend, Voyager Compass, #1 bow + #1 helmet, 20.5kdps scout (56) (H ready) | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

350 USD:

Sold - [GLOBAL] TOP QUALITY Triple Char: 83 SinX / 76 Sniper / 65 Wizard +18m zeny ++ 9m cards | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    CrusaderRanger

CrusaderRanger
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

By the way, the Demigod (there's two actually) was for the most recent Synthesis Flashback race.

3. OP
    OP
    CrusaderRanger

CrusaderRanger
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

Hi guys,

Now have a 90 Slayer in Hardcore Legion with a full build and 15ex + assets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.