Sold Puzzle and Dragons - Rank 199 - Over 30 Gods 12 Max Level Monsters

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 4/23/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Been playing this game for a while now but finally moved on to other games. This account has over 30 gods in total, including Kirin, Horus, Lucifer, and many more (see pictures). 12 monsters are max level including Crimson Lotus Mistress Echdina, Blazing Diety Falcon Horus, Awoken Hera-Is, Awoken Hera, Noble Wolf King Hero Cu Chulainn, Godly Knight of the Sky Verche, Sacred Dragon Beast Angelion, Kirin of the Aurora Sakuya, Warrior Rose, Graceful Valkyrie, Voice of God, Metatron, Seraph of Dawn Lucifer, and Underlord Inferno Hades.

Horus, Valkyrie, Kirin, and Hera all have 297 plus eggs. Echidna has +99 health, +94 attack, and +93 recovery. Hera-is has a total of +118 and a bunch of +1-5 on other monsters.

The monsters who skills are max level are: Valkyrie, Kirin, Echidna, Angelion, Vampire Lord, Siegfried, Siren, and Mastering. Many other monsters have a few skill ups on them.

Fully Awoken Monsters: Horus, Valkyrie, Kirin, Artemis, Lucifer, and Voice of God, Metatron (Still have 2 Tamadras in box)

Perfect Monsters(Max Skill, Level, Awoken, and Plus Eggs): Kirin and Valkyrie

I have completed all Normal, Technical, and Descended Dungeons on this account (Except Hercules Descended). This means all descended monsters are available for use.

I have 195 total Monster box slots and 50 friends list slots. 21 Magic stones are available for use still.

I can't post images so if you are interested in screenshots of my monster box, PM me and I'll message you the link to the imgur album.

Also, don't be shy with your offers, I'll consider all reasonable offers.

.;

Hey read my PM, I would like to buy.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.