Selling Professional Design

Discussion in 'Graphics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Looking to make a bit of money here and there, I'm currently a Visual Communications major (design) and since the economy is oh so terrible I can't find a job anywhere. I may spruce up this post later but for now I want to just keep it short and simple.

I can do any graphic work (excluding 3d design, flash, and video editing since I have no experience with this type of work) just leave a reply with what your looking for, in detail, a means of contact and whatever wage you feel is fair for the amount of work I'll be putting into it. I will rarely ever not complete a job within a given date, but if you do not give me a date don't expect me to have it done the day after you give me the job. I will give 100% and I will do everything I can to get the job done as professionally as possible while maintaining contact with the consumer and updating them regularly.

I'm not going to post my contact information, I will contact you. If I cannot take any jobs, then you'll have to wait. If you can't wait, then try and find someone else. I will, however, notify you if I cannot take your job immediately so you won't be left hanging if you do end up replying.

Thanks for reading.

.;

Originally Posted by FriedemannMD

I don't charge for signatures.

Figured I'd quote it.

aiming u

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.