Selling *pro-account* heart egg (rank #19 on tower), 17/18 jobs owned , and more!

Discussion in 'Mobius Final Fantasy Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Quincy_Mobius, 10/28/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quincy_Mobius

Quincy_Mobius
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello, my IGN is Quincy and i'm deciding to sell this account for personal reasons. A few details of my account, so you know this is legit, can be found from the screen shots below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The asking price for this account is $400 dollars (Pretty much the amount i've spent on the game). Serious inquires only! If you need more info regarding the account or need me to validate this is indeed the legitimate account I am selling, post and let me know. Thanks!

P.S My apologies to any forum moderators if i'm violating any policies, I was just told by a friend this is a place to come if I wanted to sale my account so I hastily made an account for the sole purpose of selling this account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. LightningNoel3

LightningNoel3
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello there! I found this account and i know you are selling it but can we negogiate a trade? This account looks awesome but sadly i have no money. I would like to trade my Final fantasy record keeper account for this if possible( its a pretty high leveled account)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.