Selling  1-60 Minutes PREMIUM Spotify Accounts for BOTTING

Discussion in 'Spotify Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DollGer, 12/8/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DollGer

DollGer
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello guys,

I'm selling PREMIUM Spotify accounts(only for botting purposes). All of the accounts which i'm selling are premium and they last longer than any guy selling in the marketplace. The accounts aren't cracked, they're generated by self-made bot. I guarantee that the accounts will work for one month, otherwise i'll give you TWO replacements per not working account!
    If you want to purchase more accounts or you want accounts with specific countries, check my contact details and do not hesitate to message me. Also the benefit of having premium accounts are that they're working much longer than non-premium accounts! The revenue is higher with premium accounts, unlike non-premium!
    Each account is registered with different IP, so don't worry about limitation.

--- PRICE LIST ---

Mixed

=-=-=-= 1.000 Spotify Premium Accounts - $80 =-=-=-=

=-=-=-= 2.000 Spotify Premium Accounts - $130 =-=-=-=
    =-=-=-= 3.000 Spotify Premium Accounts - $190 =-=-=-=

Specific

=-=-=-= 1.000 Spotify Premium Accounts with Specific Countries - $85 =-=-=-=

=-=-=-= 2.000 Spotify Premium Accounts with Specific Countries - $135 =-=-=-=

=-=-=-= 3.000 Spotify Premium Accounts with Specific Countries - $195 =-=-=-=

Note: Only purchase through PlayerUp if you do not trust me. If you purchase through PlayerUp middleman,i'll receive the money not less than month and half( usually takes two months ), therefore it will create some problems for me. I'm recommending you to buy directly from me. Before buying anything, please contact me on Discord.
    Contacts:
    Email: [email protected]
    Discord: WAFFEN#2778

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.