Premium PAD Account $300 - Rank 246, Lots of Premium Gods, 11M Gold, 40 Magic Stones

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 2/24/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Okay, so after the success that was my other thread, my friend was speechless and wanted to see if I could send his account to a more deserving owner. This account contains the following highlights:

-40 Magic Stones

-700 Monster Slots and evo materials.

-11.4 Million gold

-Almost 40 TAMADRA

-Extended Friends List

-LOTS of REM Gods - MAKE YOUR DREAM TEAM!

-Rank 246

-Clearance of most Descend dungeons

Monster Gallery: imgur/a/Zdpcx#3

This account contains over $1500 of goods. We're trying to let it go because unfortunately, life sucks and bills need to be paid.

Payment Methods

I will only accept PayPal from verified accounts. No other methods will be considered. Transaction will occur with a PayPal gift payment.

Transaction Details

I had a very good transaction occur with trading accounts earlier with another Puzzle and Dragons account. I will also be very tedious during the process, asking questions along the way to ensure that everyone is happy. You will be electronically signing an agreement that I have provided, which confirms all account details and agreements that you will be abiding by during the transaction (It's all big talk, but we'll go over everything in plenty of detail so that nobody has questions in the end). Buyer will be paying first, absolutely no exceptions. Due to the nature of the transaction, no refunds will be provided for any reason. Once the account has changed hands, I will not be able to access it on the origin device. Therefore, I will not be able to help you from that point on, and you will assume all responsibility.

Once I get the cleared payment, I will initiate the transferal process by retrieving the Device Change Code in game, and will provide you with that and the game ID needed to access the account.

Returns

Absolutely NO REFUNDS will be provided for this transaction. Ask any and all questions before the transaction proceeds!!

Asking Price: $300

Contacting Me

Please state your interest in the account by posting here. I will then message you to add me on Skype to discuss account details and possibly initiate the transaction from there.

Monster Gallery: imgur/a/Zdpcx#3

Anyone who is interested, let me know!

Account sold. Thanks for the interest.

Transaction went very well, thank you

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.