Power leveling-OrangeDonphan-

Discussion in 'Maplestory Powerleveling - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hello guys, I'm offering a -legit- Power leveling service without hacks. I'm looking to make some Scanian meso's, ~Looking for vouchers or a middleman~.

I will Charge after every 10 Levels.(Therefore if you decide to pull a fast one I won't lose as much as i could.)

I am Only willing to Level 0-70(any job). (Accounts must be created by me, Customer will Know PIC.) and Have screen-shot proof the PIC and account are both real and legit.

~0.-10.=2.million meso's~

~10.-20.=6.million meso's~

~20.-30.=10.million meso's~

~30.-40.=15.million meso's~

~40.-50.=22.million meso's~

~50.-60.=32.million meso's~

~60.-70.=40.million meso's~

Understanding GMS is a risky Game when it comes to being scammed I can also offer you a video feed of your character as i Level. I Also Offer a commentary. I am here to be a Legit source for power leveling i have no need to scam I simply want to build a trust with this community and hopefully gain business.-Video:[ame="youtube/watch?v=KQGBdnpubRk"]YouTube - GMS Power leveling.(OrangeDonphan).[/ame]

Contact me at *****************************************************/Orangedonphan on youtube- i will reply a.s.a.p with details.

Also my msn:OrangeDonphan@hotmail

Thank you-OD

lol, anyone can go from 0-70 in 1-2 days. this is a rip off.

Very true Corean and I respect your Honesty But some people may just not have the time for that. Maybe this just isn't your thing.

So basically its like $5 for 10-70. The pricing of mesos is ~ $5/100mil

Not to bad.

Yea,Pretty much. That's how i like to look at it. I dont see how he thought that was a rip. :eek: well. Yea.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.