Selling  High End PHOENIX Slvl 3 Shuri/HS With full +30 gears (Slvl.5 too) and Eido Archive in Leaderboards!!!!

Discussion in 'Aura Kingdom Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Suy044, 5/9/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suy044

Suy044
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    SLvl 3 Shuriken / Holy Sword Account (Phoenix Server) (COMES WITH EMAIL!!)

Can Solo every Hell and Party dungeons except
    Time Library Party (5)

(I ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH MIDDLEMAN WITH PAYPAL )

PICTURES->

COMES WITH -> +30 Gold Slvl.5 Storm Shuriken 140% 6/6 tweaked Critical Damage DD card (Lvl.80) (Perfect Lava Stones from Slvl.1 weapon transferable)
    COMES WITH -> +30 Slvl.5 Eternia Helm AND Armor set Rolled above 135% with good stats and DMG/DMG Cards
    COMES WITH -> +30 Slvl.5 Fatima's Thunder Boost

MS is usually over 154%~160% but can go up to 230% with right full buffs in dungeons
    DEFENSE can go up to 100k with the right build
    HP can go up to 600~700k with the right build, buffs, and eido
    Crit is usually over 50~56k+
    Spd is usually 34~36k+
    HP is usually 400k~500k+ (With dungeon debuffs)

-2203703 Gear Score
    -5421215 Eidolon Points
    -9000+ Archive Points (In the leader boards)
    -Main Eidolon "Hades" level 99, 4 stars, and +30 special accessory
    ~ +30 Bestial Holy Spirit Armor Set (126~130 DEF bonus range), Full LVL.80 DMG/DMG cards
    enchantment, Full purple SS +4% DMG and +6% ~ +8% DMG to Dark Targets, Fully tweaked for bonus DMG
    ~ +30 Gold Accessories Set including Ladia, Ophelix, and Bangkha with Full LVL.80 DMG/DMG cards, Fully tweaked for bonus DMG
    ~ +30 Trophy Set Dabaka (Lvl.95) and Souler - Deadly Ice Ring (Slvl.1)
    ~ +30 140% Slvl. 1 Storm Shuriken fully tweaked 6/6 for DMG with perfect Lava SS with MS DD Card (LvL.80) (Noct Core)
    ~ +30 140% Slvl. 1 Lighting HS fully tweaked 6/6, almost perfect Lava with MS DD card (LvL.80) (Destroyer Core)
    ~ +0 140% Slvl.1 Holy HS (Nocturnal Core) (Comes with +30 transfer scroll)
    ~Gaia Emblem (V) is rolled perfectly with stats of +17% storm skill dmg and another one for MS at 14%
    ~2 mounts rolled to Storm LVL 3 (+30% Storm Skill DMG), and two Almighty LVL 3 (+20% to ALL STATS)
    ~Rolled Popi PET with 1% Healing Potency, +2% CRIT, +2% DMG, and +2% to ALL STATS and another pet for MS
    ~Holy Chest includes 3 +15 Zahiir weapons for FLAME, and 3 +15 Nazrudin for ICE elemental DMG

60k RC left
    17k LP
    60k Frags
    67/71 EIDOLONS LVL.60~80 up to Cerberus, Hermes, Idun
    Tons of Superior Armor and Accessory fortification scrolls
    MOST COSTUMES ARE IN THE ARCHIVE, JUST TAKE THEM THERE
    All costumes equipped are rolled for DMG +2% with the exception of helm, with Gold DMG +3% card and HP +3% card for helm, and infused with BLUE CARDS
    Gold Zeal (10% to deal 110% DMG)
    Gold Break Defense (25% chance to break defense by 25%)
    Orange Shadow and Crippling Wind Mastery
    Orange "The Best Defense" 3% DMG to DEF
    FULL set of Ultimate Tonics for STAT maximization
    FULL set of Superior Elixirs for ELEMENTAL DMG maximization
    Lots of Sage Stones, Superior PEN potions, Dual FOOD buffs (lvl.90 foods to slvl.1)
    TONS of Eidolon Fragments in storage
    Comes with customized house
    Hundred DAYS of GAIA SPRITE BUFF
    DAYS of VIP GUARDIAN SPRITE
    DAYS of PROFESSION sprite
    TONS of Azurian Stones in Storage
    TONS of Login Gift Bags in Storage
    COMPLETE set of DYES in Storage
    A lot of Advanced EXP Cards, Loot Drop Rate Cards, EXP Crystals for maximum level up
    TONS of GREAT EMBLEMS for EIDOLONS stacks
    INVENTORY and BANK fully packed with +20 bag expansions
    TONS of Advanced SS
    Re rolls
    Tons of Titles

-MEDAL: 1240 Score (Red Border)
    -Has the "Superstar Shine" Title for winning 1st place in Popularity

-All items in backpack and storage is yours for free! You're just paying for the account and sets!!

Probably some Gold, LP and RC left with some stuff you can sell in AH

-I spent so much on this account from Tiered Spenders but lost a lot from in-game transactions, so I'm lowering the price severely. (Over $7k)
    ~Reason for Selling~
    -I don't have time to play games, matter of fact, I already posted most of my accounts for sales because I have no time for them. I'm also in dire need of funds for my college books, so I'm hoping someone can take care of this account. I made so much memories, so much friends, so much experience, it was a hard decision, but it's time for me to move on. I'm looking for a buyer that I can trust with this account, so I won't have any regrets.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.